A Glance at My Years at Canyon

My experience throughout high school has been very hectic. Throughout the whole four years of high school, I had some intense, good, and proud moments. I will be reflecting my moments of high school.

Freshman year was pretty bad. I was young and unknowing of how to have a good time in high school. I was pretty nervous about attending high school. I didn’t have fun at all. My classes were unamusing and I didn’t participate in any clubs.

During sophomore year, I took classes that I actually enjoyed such as child development. I got to learn new things and experience caring for a child. The cool thing that happened in that class was that we had to care for a robotic baby. It was also my last year of taking PE and science, which was exciting.

Junior year was exciting for me because I was one step closer to becoming a senior. During this year, I took classes that I actually found amusing. Classes I took included art, digital photography, and theatre. I had absolutely no experience with these classes. During theatre, I met new friends, learned new things, etc. In digital photography, I learned how to photoshop and use a camera. I was struggling in art. I had no experience in drawing and my teacher was strict, making things difficult. This year was the year I came out of my shell. I became more outgoing and more active in school.

I’m saving the best for last, senior year. Senior year was the greatest year of my high school years. I improved even more physically and mentally. This was the year I got my driver’s license, received a tribe award, got double short day, and became an office TA. This year made me become even more mature and made me care for my education and future. I also felt even more independent and motivated.

In conclusion, these past four years have been splendid for me. I experienced a lot of cool things. These four years went by quickly for me. I am proud of myself. I accomplished and achieved. I am looking forward to what college holds for me!