Spring Break Plans

Emily Hernandez, Staff Writer

Kids of all ages are waiting for spring break to commence, not wanting to deal with school for a week. However, other teenagers are unsure of what they should do during their one week of vacation. Here are some tips on what a person could do during spring break.

I, for one, am the type of person that likes to stay indoors. Still, I often find my family encouraging me to go outside for a fresh breath of air. However, I don’t get the excitement of it. My plans for

Love Death & Robots is a new and popular show on Netflix. Start binging today! Image courtesy of Google Images.

spring break were to relax, sleep, and stay at home, though it won’t surprise me if my family says otherwise. I was able to go through with my plans for most of the week. During the weekends, I decided to do more than just laying around in my own home. One Saturday I had a sleepover with my best friend. Once I left, my mom and I went to the nearest mall and saw the movie Shazam. After that, we headed home. I learned a small lesson that day: sometimes things don’t go the way you plan, but it’s a possibility that they’ll turn out to be better than ever.

Students who choose to spend their time in doors can catch up with their favorite Netflix show. Some new and popular Netflix shows include: The UmbrellaAcademy, Love Death & Robots, and After Life. According to Netflix, the rating of Love Death & Robots is at 8.9/10, making it one of the best Netflix shows.

Road trips are always a good way to get out of the house and experience new places. Image courtesy of Google Images.

One could also spend time with their family. It builds self-esteem, creates bonds, and encourages a happy lifestyle. Doesn’t spending time with your loved ones feel so great?

A friend of mine, Adrian Arellano, told me how he would be spending his spring vacation. He and his parents planned to visit Texas. I informed him that if he chose to ride by car, it would take at least 3 days to get there. The other option would be to travel by plane, which would only take a few hours. However, we both know that a flight trip takes a lot of moolah, but he is determined to see how far he’ll go. By personal judgment, Texas is a fair place to spend a vacation, and if you drive their, the time on the road can make for some interesting and unforgettable memories.

People can spend their time of in many different ways, whether it be a trip to Disneyland with their friends, studying the whole week, or just staying at home, we all find ways to entertain ourselves.